Back to press
Devonshire 2022 Summer Recap
September 15, 2022 | Devonshire
Devonshire Gives Back
- During the month of July, our team was able to actively participate in Bozzuto’s Build a Backpack School supply drive, contributing hundreds of backpacks and school supplies to the Boys & Girls club of greater Boston.
- In August, we hosted a Red Cross Blood Drive in our retail space- Where residents & team members giving blood to those who need it most. The amount of blood we donated will save 57 lives!
Know Your Neighbor Events
- During the month of July, we hosted Game Night: 20+ games, approx. 50 residents, refreshments, and lots of fun! Great way to meet people in a casual environment, where people can stop by anytime and join a game. Favorite game of the night was “5 second rule”!
- Also in the month of July was our much anticipated Sunset Boat Cruise: Our annual boat cruise was a smashing success with over 100 residents joining us for drinks, a narrated tour around Boston harbor, and spectacular sunset photos of the Boston skyline. Definitely a highlight for the summer!
- In August we hosted Wine Down Wednesday: A tried & true favorite, our residents love stopping by for some wine a charcuterie from Kured. Our residents love red wine, and Cabernet Sauvignon is by far their #1 pick. This event was hosted by Henry, our summer intern, as his farewell to the residents. They will miss him dearly!
Hard to Beat Treats: (grab & go treats)
- Kona Ice Snow Cones were served up this July- Nothing says summer like a refreshing snow cone! Residents enjoyed the Kona Ice truck coming by and choosing from a dozen flavors to mix & match their ideal treat. Great way to cool off with something different than ice cream!
- Two events during the month of August, first up- National Relaxation Day Massages: Our friends at Mass Mobile Massages came by to help our residents relax with 15 minute chair massages. Over 60 residents participated and enjoyed some peace and tranquility while letting any stress melt away.
- Ending the month of August with National Waffle Day Breakfast: Donut Villa joined us in celebrating by providing regular, gluten free, and vegan waffles. Residents then topped them with everything from fruit & Nutella, to chocolate chips & whipped cream. Great way to get the morning started on a good note.
- SmileSuite Mobile Med Spa: a boutique pop-up that delivers high-quality Invisalign, Whitening, and Med Spa services directly to you from the comfort of your home!
- Comcast Grab & Go Snacks: Afternoon snacks while advertising their latest Wi-Fi specials
3 Ways to Relish in Your Devonshire View
Other residential towers regulate their amenities to the lower floors, but Devonshire offers amenities with a view. You can work, relax, socialize, exercise, swim and more on the tower’s 41st or …
Devonshire Luxury Features that Make Your Home Look and Feel Amazing
Devonshire is everything that home should be. Along with stellar amenities and beautiful Boston views, these Devonshire luxury features are in every home. Make living better. Make living beautiful.…
Thanksgiving Desserts to Fill Your Devonshire Kitchen with Fall Aromas
Thanksgiving features some of your favorite comfort foods. Th…